Saturday, October 25, 2008

A Quick Page to Share


http://www.4shared.com/file/68415076/93776df3/Sunshine.html
The password is: wall


I made up a layout featuring my beautiful daughter and decided to convert it to a png file to share. Since I don't have a creative team of designers I have to do it myself. LOL Your page will look just like this but without the pic of my daughter and the bookplate space is blank.

This quick page uses papers and elements from my kit, "rose wallpaper" just in case you couldn't guess. Pretty tricky since there is only one other post since I moved my scrapping stuff exclusively to this blog. More will come. I have 5 or 6 other kits in the works. Most use my own photography as a basis. Gotta love digital cameras!


I haven't had the heart to photograph much of the fall season this year. Unlike many people, fall isn't my favorite season. Just seems like things are dying, and I hate that. I prefer spring and actually, winter is one of my favorite times. I like that everything is asleep and white and perfect. (And I get to eat soup, which I love!)


Enjoy the page. It was a lot of fun to put together.
As always, I would love to hear from you. Feel free to leave me any comments. Thanks!

1 comment:

Elaine said...

I just found your blog today, Vicki sent me.Your Rose Wallpaper is beautiful! Thank you, I downloaded all the pieces today. Love the QP of your beautiful daughter. Elaine