Monday, November 3, 2008

Teddy Bears!




Password is: cream
http://www.4shared.com/dir/10206556/b6a07d43/Teddy_Bear.html

(Be sure to click on all 3 links when you get to 4Shared so you have all the files.)
Since I couldn't sleep (again!!!), I made a bear for you to use. Personal and scrap for hire are ok. You'll find png files, a psd, and a psp file as well. The bear without a face is for you to personalize as you like. I figure you can also play with the leg and arm positions on the bear to make it look different.
This was a lot of fun to put together. I even wrote my own psp script to color the fur. Quite a challenge for me! I do most of my work with psp8, but occasionally I'll pull something into publisher just because. Can't seem to get the hang of Photoshop Elements 3, so don't do too much with it.
This week is National Radiologic Technology Week, so if you see an x-ray technologist, be sure to let them know how much you appreciate their education and expertise! (We use our skills to get the best images and give you the lowest possible radiation exposure.) Here's to all my fellow techs!
Enough jabber from me. Go get your bear and enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, what a cute teddiebear! Thank you for sharing! xxx :-)

Cauleen said...

Hi Lena! You are so welcome. Have a wonderful day! ---Cauleen

Angel said...

Hello,how are you? Im dropping by today to see whether you would like to sell your product on line?, if so please come have a look here http://www.angelstubes.com/Sell.html thanks for listening Angel