Sunday, October 19, 2008

A new blog and new freebies for you!



Password for each file is: wall

http://www.4shared.com/file/67573924/98e0ca25/CUS_RoseWallpaperBackgrounds.html





http://www.4shared.com/file/67572569/339bed9d/CUS_RoseWallpaperRibbons.html


http://www.4shared.com/file/67573061/8337c021/CUS_RoseWallpaperAlphabet.html



Welcome to my brand new blog! I've decided to dedicate this one strictly to digital scrapbooking. What a fun topic!



To kick things off, I've made up a new kit for you. Yep, this one is a FREEBIE! And it is my very first kit, so if you are inclined to be critical, just remember that I'm a newbie and everyone starts somewhere. LOL Hopefully, this will be the first of many freebies for you.


Because the original image idea came from a piece of wallpaper, (vintage, but I'm not sure who has the copywrite on it) this kit will have to be personal use only. But it's still fabulous! And you have my permission to make quickpages and post them. Just be sure to let me know where so I can pass the info on and take a peek myself!



If you send them to me, I can post them here too, so you can show off!


Just be patient with me. This blog posting is harder than I thought it would be, so things may be rough for a bit while I work the bugs out. LOL If anyone has any code for blogspot so I can upload my own desings and make this prettier, feel free to volunteer it!



This first kit is called Rose Wallpaper. It's divided into several parts since it is a HUGE kit.


Papers are 12x12 and elements are 300 dpi minimum. Enjoy!

--------Cauleen
PLEASE leave me a comment if you download. I'd love to know if you like what I'm offering. Thanks!

10 comments:

Anne of Alamo said...

I haven't downloaded yet...I wanted to say way to go...
great name...and I had this same wall paper in my bedroom! lol
good luck with your endevours!

charlie said...

love the rose paper too cute and congrats on your first kit..there will be no stopping you now!!!!!!!!!!

Jody said...

Beautiful Kit!!! Love the flairs! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us!!!

Jody :-)
Munchkyn Scraps

txbubbles said...

Hi Cauleen!
Popping in to check out your new site. Beautiful kit, I thought you said you were a first timer! LOL!!!
regarding the blog tips, go see Allie Brown http://alliebrownslayouts.blogspot.com/ She has terrific complete LO's.
Hugs,
Vicki

anna said...

This kit is just beautiful!! Love the soft colours. Thank you for sharing!!

Hugs,
~Anna

diney said...

Hi, your paper reminds me of my wallpaper at home growing up! Memories... Really pretty!

As for the blog info - Allie Brown is great, but also try www.thecutestblogontheblock.com

And for entire bloging hotmail code try
SJH Blog Design http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com

Oh, by the way, it was Vicki that sent me! Thanks

nancypinct said...

This is a lovely kit! I really like the designs and colors you have used on the papers. Your elements are wonderful too. Thank you for this very nice gift!

TerriM said...

HI, Vicki sent me on my way to you...and I'm glad I stopped by. What a lovely kit you have shared with us. Thank you and looking forward to seeing more of your work real soon. Hugs and aloha!!
(terri - hawaii)

Anne said...

Hi there,

I found the bread crumbs Vicki Parker left for us and so I found you. :)

I just downloaded your papers (I just love roses) an can't wait to see more from you. :)

Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us.

Have a great day!

Hugs from Germany,
Anne

Nina said...

Thank you so much for this beautiful kit!